Microace A6072 poster image looks like a dream that finally comes true.
From the product's description:
JR Kyushu launched the Isaburo-Shinpei tourist train between the stations of Hitoyoshi and Yoshimatsu. The train departing from Hitoyoshi is called "Isaburo", the train from Yoshimatsu is named "Shinpei". KIHA-40 DMU was modified for this tourist service by special "ancient lacquer" livery, wood interior, seats in a straight back-to-back arrangement, and a special observation room with enlarged curved glass windows, which became the feature for this train.
- High quality model by Micro Ace Art No. A6072
- Two cars, one equipped with motor and flywheel and one trailer
- LED Headlights, taillights, front-lit display window type with on-off switch
- Original "ancient laquer" livery
- Beautiful lettering
- Detailed interior, including special seats of the prototype
- Two enlarged & curved side windows for panoramic view
- An option to install interior lightning and replacement couplers
The reservation is closed. No luck this time?
Still, with this Kiha 147 from Micro Ace, the recent Kiha 58 and Kiha 25 from Tomix, one only needs a working D51 to have most of the roster used on the original line. Wonder if they would do a remake of Tomix Kiha 58 in Kyushu white with blue stripe livery - so that the picture would be complete.